Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hair accessories...love

Hello friends!
I'm in the mood for love, simply because it's awesome! I've been exploring new sites, websites that is, and have discovered a site that has some amazing hair accessories. Now, let's talk about that for a bit. If you are like me, I limit myself to the occasional headband, perhaps a fancy clip, bobbypins, and the occasional black hair bands. I've never ventured into making it more fashionable.

Remember before though? When hats were the norm and adorning one's head was the thing to do? I seem to yearn for the days of detail-oriented elegance. I think I found a place that gives me a happy medium. Check it out HERE.

Old style


New Style


These are absolutley amazingly stylish. Don't you agree? These would make the basic white shirt and T look amazing. Or maybe a first date? Be adventuresome and bring back some glamour to your head! I think I just might.

~La Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment